Oxagon Technology Solutions based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software testing engineer. Oxagon Technology Solutions providing innovative and tailored solutions to businesses and organizations. With a team of highly skilled professionals and a passion for cutting-edge technology, we offers a comprehensive range of services to help clients harness the power of technology for growth and success. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Oxagon Technology Solutions
Position: Software testing engineer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $46.15 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 4215 11 St NE, Calgary, AB T2E 6K4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: Cloud, Networking software, HTML, Servers, Desktop application, Security software, Multimedia software, MS Office, Spreadsheet, Oracle, Python, Project management software, Programming software, Software development
- The candidate should be accurate
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to collect and document user’s requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- The candidates should be able to research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- The candidates should be able to develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- The candidates should be able to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- The candidates should be able to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- The candidates should be able to lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control system
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
4215 11 St NE suite 205
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!