Service Plus Aquatics Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Tilesetter. Service Plus Aquatics Inc. has been an industry leader in the Swimming Pool & Spa Industry, for over 30 years. We are a rapidly expanding, progressive corporation, devoted to providing exceptional service to the commercial recreational aquatic industry. We believe in investing our time and energies in developing, educating, and training our employees, and providing them with the expertise and industry knowledge necessary. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Service Plus Aquatics Inc.
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $33.00 hourly for 40 to 45 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Student Job
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate (Full time enrollment)
Experience: Candidates need 3 to 5 years of experience.
- The candidate should be able to prepare, measure and mark surfaces to be covered
- The candidate should be able to mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand trowel
- The candidate should be able to set tiles in place and apply pressure to affix them to base, cut, surface, polish and install marble and granite, mix, lay and polish terra surfaces
- The candidate should be able to align and straighten tiles and remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles, lay and set mosaic tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs
- The candidate should be able to cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools, pack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess grout
- The candidate should be able to install tile strips
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!