Aster Transport based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Aster Transport is well-established and aggressive Freight Forwarder and Global Logistics Provider formed by a group of professionals logistics/transportation/custom broker executives with over 30 years of experience. Capitalizing on this solid foundation we have leveraged our strengths and expanded our operations through an agency network spanning over 50 countries worldwide supporting efficient local and global distribution strategies. We have well trained and dedicated employees to help us achieve our goals. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Aster Transport
Position: Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 7175 Tomken Rd, Mississauga, ON, L5S 1P3
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word and MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment, work in an organized way and also able to multitask
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should have accuracy and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservation and also type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages and also answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!