Nimita Management Company Inc. based in Ancaster, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Nimita Management Company Inc. is providing management solutions for various sectors, including real estate, property management, facilities management, and community associations. Our experienced team of professionals brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to effectively oversee and optimize operations, ensuring smooth functioning and maximizing value for clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Nimita Management Company Inc.
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Ancaster, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Overtime, Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Computer and technology knowledge: Google Docs, MS Office, MS Outlook
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidates should have the ability to multitask and be excellent oral communication players
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to answer the telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to answer electronic inquiries, type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
- The candidates should be able to compile data, statistics, and other information
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, oversee payroll administration
- The candidates should be able to oversee the preparation of reports, manage contracts, plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed, and copy of latest school transcript) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!