HHC Transport Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. HHC Transport Ltd. was initially founded to provide tractor service. We believes that a high level of service and reliability doesn’t have to come with a high price. Since the beginning, our mission has always been to provide exceptional service at an exceptional value. We believe that the key to our success lies in treating you fairly and being able to understand and adapt to your needs. We strive to give the best value for the customer by giving quality service at a fair cost. Our services offered by the company now include truckload service, shunting, warehousing, truck/trailer service and repair, as well as heavy duty towing. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: HHC Transport Ltd.
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.71 hourly for 20 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: 18011 34 Street, Edmonton, AB, T5Y 6A9
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidate should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
18011 34 Street
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!