Robert W Dunnett based in Brighton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Apple Picker. We are known to produce and sell fresh Apples. Our company is known as one of the biggest Apple producers in Brighton serving apples in Brighton and other local areas. With offline selling, we also sell Apple online. We have our website to receive orders and deliver Apples 24/7.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start soon. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning shifts. The positions of apple picker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Robert W Dunnett/ Dunnett Orchards
Position: Apple Picker
No of Vacancies: 12
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Brighton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights, Wet/damp, Dusty, Hot
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Public transportation is not available
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Equipment and Machinery Experience: The candidate needs equipment and machinery experience such as Tractor, Farm truck and Forklift
Weight Handling: More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
Type of Crops: Orchard fruit, Apples
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Gloves
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able handle large workloads
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to sort and pack fruits and vegetables
- The candidate should be able to pick row and orchard crops
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should have landscape and horticulture technicians and specialist’s specific skills such as cleaning crop
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various financial and paid leave benefits
Robert W Dunnett has experienced employees working at Dunnett Orchards for years, using advanced production techniques and developing the same day-by-day. The company is known to serve pure and organic Apples without any preservatives or chemicals used in the production.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or meeting in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
143 Dundas Street
K0K 1H0 Between 12:00 PM and 01:30 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!