Brown Law Group based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Associate Lawyer. Brown Law Group is known to take a team approach to providing personalized Family Law services. Our company in all is known to assist in resolving legal problems in the most reasonable, cost-effective and least stressful manner. We are known to work as tenaciously advocate on your behalf. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This job position is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Brown Law Group
Position: Associate Lawyer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $1,00,000 to $1,50,000 per year for 30 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 5241 Calgary Trail suite 612, Edmonton, AB, T6H 5G8
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Work Setting: Private space
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 5 years or more
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Membership in the Canadian Bar Association, Membership in a provincial or territorial law society
- The candidate should be accurate and be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on and work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should have judgement skills and be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player and work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to advise clients of their legal rights and all matters related to law
- The candidate should be able to plead clients’ cases before courts of law, tribunals and boards (lawyers only)
- The candidate should be able to draw up legal documents and prepare statements of legal opinion
- The candidate should be able to negotiate settlements of civil disputes (lawyers only)
- The candidate should be able to perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- The candidate should be able to offer mediation, conciliation and arbitration services
- The candidate should be able to research legal precedents and gather evidence
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Pension plans
- The employees get other benefits such as free refreshments at work
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!