Gosselin Law Firm Professional Corporation based in Timmins, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Associate Lawyer. Gosselin Law Firm Professional Corporation is well-known law firm providing fully bilingual leagal services throughout Northeast Ontario. We are known as a combination of experts lawyers of Ontario. We are having affordable success for our priority to provide the best services to our clients. We work with being pledged to Listen, understand, explain, Update and inform, Recommend and protect, Assess case honestly and, Act with proven and professional advocacy.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidates need to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Gosselin Law Firm Professional Corporation
Position: Associate Lawyer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $40,000 to $75,000 annually for 35.5 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Remote job available
Location: Timmins, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Private practice
Workplace information: Remote work available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as an Earned doctorate degree, Law (LLB, JD, BCL)
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience, candidates will be trained at work although having experience is an asset
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Candidates need membership in a provincial or territorial law society
To be determined
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
To be determined
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and commission
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get health benefits in a form of health care plan
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available, office parties, free refreshments at work etc.
Working for more than 20 years, Ben Gosselin has been practicing law in Timmins. In 2011, Gosselin Law Firm Professional Corporation was founded with the goal of providing strong and detail driven advocacy with cost-effective solutions in a variety of legal fields. The company is known for its team, its team that has been carrying out its tradition (of providing the best law services) for years.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!