CO-UP AUTO BODY REPAIR based in Erin, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Auto body solderer. CO-UP AUTO BODY REPAIR is a trusted automotive repair shop specializing in top-quality collision repairs and restoration services. With a commitment to customer satisfaction, we strive to provide reliable and efficient service, making us a go-to destination for all automotive repair needs in Erin and surrounding areas. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Auto body solderer is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: CO-UP AUTO BODY REPAIR
Position: Auto body solderer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.50 to$ 26.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 36 Pioneer Drive, Erin, ON N0B 1T0
Shifts: Day, Shift, Overtime, On Call, To be determined, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Area of specialization: Auto repair
- The candidates should be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, and flexible
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to interpret welding process specifications, read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- The candidates should be able to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications, operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment, operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- The candidates should be able to fit, braze and torch-straighten metal, determine weldability of materials, operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal
- The candidates should be able to maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!