Derouard Motor Products Ltd based in Kenora, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Automotive service technician. Derouard Motor Products Ltd is one of the best automobile service store of the town. We are very experienced and well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Automotive service technician is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Derouard Motor Products Ltd
Position: Automotive service technician
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 to $42.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1405 Railway Street, Kenora, ON, P9N 0B4
Shifts: Day, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: In shop
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification
- The candidate should have specialization in engine repair, electrical and electronic system, diagnostics, alignment, steering and suspension, brake system, fuel and emission system, ignition and electrical system, automatic transmission and drive train components
- The candidate should be able to inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions, inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components, adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems, diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit and also test and adjust units to specifications
- The candidate should be able to estimate parts and labour costs
- The candidate should be able to perform scheduled maintenance service and also complete reports to record problems and work performed
- The candidate should be able to provide customer service
- The employees get group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
807-467-4450 Between 10:00 AM and 04:30 PM
1405 Railway Street
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!