TD’s based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bilingual (English/French) Insurance Advisor-July Start. TD’s is proud to deliver more than 25 million clients. We protect our clients through the “accidents of life”. Whether it be credit protection, life, health, travel, or auto insurance, we are here to help over three million Insurance clients across the country. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: TD’s
Position: Bilingual (English/French) Insurance Advisor
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary us not mentioned by the employer, $1020.00 weekly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Ottawa, ON
Shift: To be determined
Hours to Work: 35 hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English and French Languages
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as undergraduate degree
Experience: Candidates need an 2+ years of relevant experience
- The candidate should be able to work as a part of the greater TD family with a focus on helping protect our clients through the “accidents of life”
- The candidate should be goal oriented and strive to deliver business results and bring a passion for helping clients meet their needs with the right home and auto insurance coverage
- The candidate should be purpose driven and devoted to delivering consistent, predictable and Legendary Experiences, every time and work by contributing to an engaged culture that is committed to delivering business results and contributing to our communities
- The candidate should be able to impact by coming into work at the scheduled time, identifying and meeting the clients’ needs, and protecting the Bank from risk
- The candidate should be able to find ways to simplify the way we work and solve problems effectively the first time.
- The candidate should be able to work by embracing diversity and respecting your colleagues, sharing best practices and supporting one another to achieve personal career goals with TD.
- The candidate should feel confident about himself/herself and his/her future by joining a team of skilled Agents that are committed to supporting his/her journey
- The candidate having Home Province Insurance Licensing Completion is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work from home. The criteria for participation in this program includes, but is not limited to, a private quiet workspace and high-speed internet bandwidth.
- The candidate should be committed to ongoing development and growth and also be able to unlock his/her full potential and achieve his/her career goals while building his/her skills and gaining new perspectives.
- The candidate should be able to achieve the commitment to training that includes 2 Weeks of Licensing Preparation (4 weeks for Quebec), Home Province Exam Licensing Pass (+5 Days Quebec Law) and 3 Month Inclusive Service Training & Practicum Program. Training is scheduled at 35 hours per week with full time attendance required.
- The candidate should be determined upon successful licensing and completion of service training with proven proficiency in core capabilities
- The candidate should be able to provide solutions and counsel to new and existing TD Insurance clients
- The candidate should be able to actively listening so he/she can effectively offer product solutions to our clients on every call, delivering legendary experiences and trusted advice and
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!