Gennaro Monteforte, Emilia Monteforte based in Vineland, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Grapes and Apple Picker. Gennaro Monteforte, Emilia Monteforte is one of the best fruit and vegetable combination farms of the town. We have many years of experience and are well-known in the community. Our employees are efficient and helps us run our business smoothly. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Gennaro Monteforte, Emilia Monteforte
Position: Fruit farm worker
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 40 to 45 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Rural area and relocation costs not covered by employer
Work site environment: Candidates should work in fruit and vegetable combination farming, outdoors, at heights, dangerous, wet/damp, noisy, odours, dusty, hot and cold/refrigerated place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of crops: Apples and Cherries
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail, able to distinguish between colours, sit, walk, stand for extended periods and also bending, crouching, kneeling and sound discrimination
- The candidate should be physically strong, a combination of sitting, standing, walking and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Farm truck, Lift truck, Planting equipment and also Tractor
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry, operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment and also examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to hoe crops, plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, fertilize and spray crops and also harvest crops
- The candidate should be able for brush collecting, clipping, grading, hand harvesting vegetables, vegetable culling and also weeding
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
4061 twenty third st
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!