Azteca Builders Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction worker. Azteca Builders Ltd. is widely recognized for its unwavering dedication to delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the highest standards of craftsmanship. Our construction solutions are characterized by meticulous planning, efficient project management, and the utilization of cutting-edge technologies and sustainable practices. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Azteca Builders Ltd.
Position: Construction worker
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $28.85 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1392 Secord Landing NW Edmonton, AB T5T 7A7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Security and safety: Basic security clearance
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials, mix, pour and spread materials
- The candidates should be able to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades, assist heavy equipment operators
- The candidates should be able to assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs, level earth to fine grade specifications, pave and rake asphalt
- The candidates should be able to clean and pile salvaged materials, assist in demolishing buildings
- The candidates should be able to clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- The candidates should be able to remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- The candidates should be able to
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!