Le Zac à Surprises Inc. based in Québec, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Daycare teacher. Le Zac à Surprises Inc. is a renowned day care center in Quebec City, Canada, dedicated to providing nurturing and educational experiences for children. Specializing in early childhood development, Le Zac à Surprises offers a stimulating environment where children can learn, play, and grow. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Daycare teacher is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Employer Name: Le Zac à Surprises Inc.
Position: Daycare teacher
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.57 to $30.03 hourly (To be negotiated) for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time
Location: 24 rue Cyr Québec, QC G1C 3N8
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Target audience: Children
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Credentials: Emergency child care first aid and CPR, and Food allergy and anaphylaxis training
Security and safety: Criminal record check and Vulnerable sector check
- The candidates should maintain punctuality in their work and demonstrate dependability in their tasks
- The candidates should possess efficient interpersonal skills and demonstrate excellent oral communication
- The candidates should display flexibility in their approach to work and have interpersonal awareness
- The candidates should exhibit sound judgment in decision-making and be reliable in meeting job responsibilities
- The candidates should be effective team players and uphold values and ethics in their professional conduct
- The candidates should have the ability to multitask and showcase creativity in their work
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to bathe, diaper, and feed infants and toddlers and guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits
- The candidates should be able to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children
- The candidates should be able to lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local points of interest, and engage children in activities like storytelling, song teaching, and crafting
- The candidates should be able to provide opportunities for children to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music, and physical activity
- The candidates should be able to maintain daycare equipment, assist in housekeeping and cooking duties, and observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioral problems, preparing reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors
- The candidates should be able to discuss the progress and problems of children at staff meetings and have knowledge of the Day Nurseries Act and licensing regulations
- The candidates should be able to assess the abilities, interests, and needs of children, discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members, and attend staff meetings for further collaboration
- The candidates should plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security, and well-being of children
- The candidates should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants
- The candidates will get free parking available, learning/training paid by employer, on-site amenities, on-site daycare available, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities, parking available, and variable or compressed work week
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume, References attesting experience, Proof of the requested certifications, and Highest level of education and name of institution where it was complete) through the below-mentioned details
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!