Payless Grafting & Bud Grafting Ltd. based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm supervisor. Payless Grafting & Bud Grafting Ltd. takes pride in sustainable farming practices, using only natural fertilizers and pesticides to ensure the health and safety of our produce, customers, and the environment. Our fruits, vegetables, and other agricultural products are hand-picked at peak ripeness, ensuring that each item is bursting with flavor and nutrition. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Payless Grafting & Bud Grafting Ltd.
Position: Farm supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods
- The candidate should be organized, should have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- The candidates should be able to develop work schedules and establish procedures
- The candidates should be able to ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- The candidates should be able to maintain quality control and production records
- The candidates should be able to supervise and oversee breeding and other livestock-related programs, supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
240 Wallace Road
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!