1059066 Ontario Inc. based in Windham Centre, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Worker. 1059066 Ontario Inc. is known to do farming with advanced techniques, taking an innovative approach to build a sustainable future. We are developing our farming techniques day-by-day. We are known to produce and supply quality products, organic products without any preservatives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: 1059066 Ontario Inc.
Position: Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 80
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 40 to 65 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Windham Centre, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Odours, Dusty, Hot
Work Location Information: Rural area, Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Vegetable harvester, Tractor, Sprayer or duster, Seed drill, Planting equipment, Manure spreader, Fruit harvester, Farm truck
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to write daily basic progress reports
- The candidate should have specific skills field crops such as hand harvesting vegetables and hoeing crops
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced farming techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various financial and competitive benefits
With working for years, 1059066 Ontario Inc. has become a part of a global group of farming. Today, the company is working with thousands of employees to produce and sell products at Surrey and (other areas possible) worldwide.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending a fax, sending a mail or meeting in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
2871 Nixon Road
Windham Centre, ON
2871 Nixon Road
Windham Centre, ON
N0E 2A0 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!