Protolight Farms Inc. based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker. Protolight Farms Inc. is known to do farming with advanced techniques, taking an innovative approach to build a sustainable future. We are developing our farming techniques day-by-day. We are known to produce and supply quality products, organic products without any preservatives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Protolight Farms Inc.
Position: Farm worker
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Leamington, ON
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Rural area
Work site environment: At heights, Wet/damp, Odours, Hot, Non-smoking
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Type of product: Vegetables
Type of crops: Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Greenhouse vegetables
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation, Public transportation is not available
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be fficient interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- The candidate should clean crop, clipp, deleaf, lowering, tying, suckering, plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, fertilize and spray crops, harvest crops.
- The candidate should clean greenhouse, report signs of insect or disease damage.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
1002 Mersea Rd 7 RR 5
1002 Mersea Rd 7 RR 5
N8H 3V8 Between 10:00 AM and 04:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!