Tropical Island Restaurant Ltd. based in Victoria, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food and beverage server. Tropical Island Restaurant Ltd. is one of the best restaurants of the town, serving up delectable dishes to the customers at a reasonable price. Trained in several different cuisines, the chef and owner has the opportunities to introduce you some of the best from South East Asia. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tropical Island Restaurant Ltd.
Position: Food and beverage server
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 3690 Shelbourne St, Victoria, BC, V8P 4H2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Morning
Work setting: Restaurant, urban area and relocation costs are covered by employer
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 3-4 people
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns, describe menu items including daily specials for customers, advise on menu selections, greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages, present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings and also provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables, clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, serve food and beverages and also take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!