Food assembler – fast food
Locos based in Wetaskiwin, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food assembler – fast food. Locos is an adventure of taste and smells of traditionally Mexican Cuisine. We take our customers to the Mexico of the bold, the locals and the well traveled offering well known Mexican fares but not widely available in Canada except in some Mexican homes. With all of our products, we focus our development and production on inclusion of attributes our customers can use to improve the quality and value of their feeds. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Locos
Position: Food assembler – fast food
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.00 hourly 40 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 4910 55a St suite 104 Wetaskiwin, AB T9A 2R7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Morning
Work setting: Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Equipment and machinery experience: Conventional oven, Deep fryer, Electronic cash register, Food dispensers
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be client focus, reliable, should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to do carrying and replace linen, and clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units, clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- The candidates should be able to load buspans and trays, operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware, place dishes in storage area, replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas, sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand, scour pots and pans
- The candidates should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used, package take-out food, portion and wrap foods, prepare, heat and finish simple food items, serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidates should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars, take customers’ orders, use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidates should be able to handle and store cleaning products, receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas, remove kitchen garbage and trash
- The candidates should be able to sharpen kitchen knives, sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number, Cover letter, and Letter of recommendation) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!