Food counter attendant
Pizza 73 based in St. Albert, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. Pizza 73 was founded in 1985. When we started out, we offered a limited number of pizzas. Now we cook up 25 varieties of specialty pizzas, offer over 20 different toppings, four styles of crust and seven types of sauce for you to create your own pizza, and prepare eight flavours of wings. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Pizza 73
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 3512 Tudor Glen Market, St. Albert, AB, T8N 3V3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Night
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and mechinery like Conventional oven, Deep fryer and Electronic cash register
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
- The employees get life insurance and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email or in person meeting to employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
3512 Tudor Glen Market
St. Albert, AB
T8N 3V3 Between 03:00 PM and 10:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!