A & M Toor Farm Ltd. is one of the well-known and a major part of the crop industry. The company is located in Abbotsford, BC, Canada and farms at the same place and sells the same at various nearby locations with the help of its team of experts. As of now, A & M Toor Farm Ltd. is inviting applications for the role of Farm Worker, General from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: A & M Toor Farm Ltd.
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.20 hourly, for 30 to 70 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 207 Columbia Street, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5X7
Shifts: To Be Determined
Type of Farm Operations: Fruit and vegetable combination farming
Type of Crops: Cucumbers, Blueberries, Garlic, Strawberries, Sweet corn, Raspberries
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Odors, Dusty, Hot.
Work Location Information: Various locations
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required.
Experience: No Experience is Needed
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Tractor, Tillage equipment, Loader, Fruit harvester, Farm truck, Fertilizer applicator
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be able to discriminate between sound
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing walking, standing for extended periods, walking, bending, crouching, and kneeling.
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with judgment skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipments
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate need to have field crops skills such as hand harvesting vegetables, hoeing crops and vegetable culling
- The candidate need to have landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists skills such as Brush collecting, Cleaning crop, Fruit trees training, Tying, Weeding and Shoot positioning
- The employees get various financial benefits such as salaries, compensation and after retirement compensation as well.
- The employees get an opportunity to get various types of great career opportunities and job security as well.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
207 Columbia Street
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!