Basant Farm based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – farm. Basant Farm offers a bounty of organic delights. We also provide a diverse array of premium fruits and vegetables. Our offering include a vibrant array of organic berries, crisp vegetables, and tree fruits. We are a leading agricultural powerhouse specializing in organic produce. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Basant Farm
Position: General labourer – farm
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Transportation information: Willing to travel regularly
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with a combination of sitting, standing, and walking throughout the workday
- The candidates should be capable of handling physically demanding tasks, including standing for extended periods as part of their job responsibilities
- The candidates should be adept at bending, crouching, and kneeling as required for the role
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to hand harvest vegetables, plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops, and harvest crops
- The candidates should be able to mix fertilizer, fertilize, and spray crops, and operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidates should be able to grade produce, examine it for quality, prepare for market, sort and pack fruits and vegetables, and load, unload, and transfer crates, supplies, and farm produce, livestock, and poultry
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!