Tech Risk Management Inc. based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance broker. Tech Risk Management Inc. has been providing a range of cybersecurity consulting services to businesses and organizations of all sizes for the last 13 years. Our company specializes in helping clients identify and manage their cybersecurity risks, develop effective security strategies and policies, and implement security technologies and tools to protect our clients data and systems. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tech Risk Management Inc.
Position: Insurance broker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $48,500 to $70,000 annually (to be negotiated) 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Work setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College/CEGEP or equivalent experience or Insurance
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
Insurance experience: Property/casualty insurance, Commercial insurance, Property insurance, Liability insurance
Credentials: Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) licence, Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to identify and assess potential institutional, business and individual client markets
- The candidates should be able to advise clients on insurance requirements and other custom related matters
- The candidates should be able to ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
- The candidates should be able to establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment, monitor insurance claims and respond to clients’ enquiries
- The candidates should be able to provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, group insurance benefits, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The candidates will get learning/training paid by employer, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities, bonus and travel insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!