Labourer, meat-packing plant
Canada Lamb Processors based in Innisfail, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, meat-packing plant. Canada Lamb Processors is a federally inspected, HACCP-certified, Halal-certified, full-service lamb and goat processing plant for nearly 45 years. Our vission is to be known and respected at home and abroad, as a Canadian supplier of premium lamb products. Our mission is to develop and produce, high quality premium lamb products in a sustainable way through proper stewardship and best practices, for all our stakeholders next door and around the world. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Canada Lamb Processors
Position: Labourer, meat-packing plant
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $17.00 to $20.80 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Innisfail, AB
Shifts: Day, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Meat processing and/or packing plant or establishment
Work site environment: Candidates should work in odours, hot, cold or refrigerated place
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, able to manually dexter, stand for extended periods, pay attention to detail and also handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be physical strong and have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to food safety or handling skills
- The candidate should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines and also able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers and also check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to feed and unload processing machines
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get pension plan
- The employees get parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by online (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!