Jagir Contracting Inc based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Metal fabricator (fitter). Jagir Contracting Inc is a very old and famous contracting firm in Canada. We have qualified engineers and architects in our staff. We believe in prompt execution of projects with urtmost safety. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Jagir Contracting Inc
Position: Metal fabricator (fitter)
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $25.50 to $27.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 25 Sun Pac Boulevard, Brampton, ON, L6S 5P6
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should have experience of brakes and presses, cutting torches, grinder and shears
- The candidate should have knowledge of welding techniques like MIG, TIG, Plasma ARC, ARC spot and Gas metal arc welding (GMAW)
- The candidate should have specialization on structural metal or steel
- The candidate should be able to lay out reference points and patterns
- The candidate should be able to assemble and fit plates and sections to form structures
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints
- The candidate should be able to weld or bolt sections together
- The candidate should be able to set up and operate heavy-duty metal-working machines
- The candidate should be able to construct patterns and templates
- The candidate should be able to install fabricated components in final product
- The candidate should be able to rig, hoist and move materials to storage areas or within worksite
- The candidate should be able to study engineering drawings and blueprints, determine the materials required, and plan the sequence of tasks to cut metal most efficiently
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
25 Sun Pac Boulevard suite 1
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!