Justine Silver is a well-known personality staying in Canada and is looking for a Nanny at her home. As of now, Justine Silver is inviting applications for the role of Nanny from any of the eligible candidates. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Justine Silver
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North York, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Children’s Ages: School-age (6 – 12 years), Kindergarten age (4 – 5 years)
Work Setting: Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Security and Safety: Criminal Record Check
Transportation/Travel Information: Travel expenses paid by the employer, Public transportation is available
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 Year to 2 Years
Physical Requirements: To Be Determined
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for the household in absence of parents
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgment skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to tend to the emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to take children to and from school and to appointments
- The candidate should be able to supervise and care for children
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidate should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- The candidate should be able to bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- The candidate should be able to help children with homework
- The employees get working get various types of health and insurance benefits
- The employees get properly quoted salary and other financial benefits such as compensations
- The employees get accommodation facilities available
No company information is available as the job is posted by an individual.
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or by call (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
416-789-3070 Between 08:30 AM and 06:30 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!