Terrapure, based in Sainte-Catherine, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Rigger, ship. We’re here to change the way the world thinks about waste by creating resource recovery solutions that are good for business, good for society, and good for the environment. We provide services to the battery power-cell market that recover valuable resources from waste streams and repurpose them for reuse in the creation of new products. We orient our services around three interdependent practices that provide sustainable closed-loop, circular-economy solutions for our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Terrapure
Position: Rigger, ship
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $34.78 to $38.49 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Sainte-Catherine, QC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must need standard educational qualifications such as other trades certificates or diploma
Experience: Candidates must need 1 to less than 7 months of experience
Work Site Environment: At heights, Noisy, Odours, Confined spaces, Dusty
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- The candidate should be able to repair or replace defective machinery parts
- The candidate should be able to perform routine maintenance work on machinery
- The candidate should be able to operate machining tools to fabricate parts
- The candidate should be able to assemble machinery and equipment (prior to installation)
- The candidate should be able to install machinery and equipment
- The employees get a dental plan
- The employees get disability benefits
- The employees get a health care plan
- The employees get paramedical services coverage
- The employees get vision care benefits
- The employees get as per collective agreement
- The employees get a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- The employees get free parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!