VISION EXPRESS OPTICAL LTD. based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales associate. VISION EXPRESS OPTICAL LTD. was launched in 2009 as a Joint Venture between Reliance Retail Limited, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries, and Grand Vision, Europe, a global leader in optical retail. We offer not just eye wear but also eye care with our European Certified 6-step eye test conducted by certified optometrists. We operate the business through over 160 exclusive stores operating in over 30 cities. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: VISION EXPRESS OPTICAL LTD.
Position: Sales associate
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Shifts: Day and Weekend
Work setting: In shop
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be goal-oriented, outgoing, an quick learner, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, knowledge of time management and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to operate cash register and also operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise and also assist in display of merchandise
- The candidate should be able to estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates, greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease and also maintain sales records for inventory control
- The candidate should be able to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease and also prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
106-2141 SECOND AVE
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!