Sales supervisor – retail
Petro Canada Gas Station based in Woodstock, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales supervisor – retail. Petro Canada Gas Station is a Canadian owned and operated business since 1975. On 2009, Suncor and we merged, creating Canada’s leading energy company. Our relationship with A&W first started in 1997 at Sandalwood Parkway in Brampton, Ontario and today, we are the largest A&W franchisee in Canada with 60 A&W restaurants. We began operating in an effort to provide more Canadian control over the domestic oil industry, to ensure Canada would receive its fair share of remote energy resources, and to provide the federal government with a better understanding of the country’s oil industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Petro Canada Gas Station
Position: Sales supervisor – retail
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $28.00 hourly for 30 to 45 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 1474 Dundas Street, Woodstock, ON, N4S 7V9
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Shift, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to supervise 1 to 2 people
- The candidate should be able to assign sales workers to duties, hire and train or arrange for training of staff and also supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- The candidate should be able to order merchandise, authorize return of merchandise, sell merchandise and also prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- The candidate should be able to authorize payments by cheque, establish work schedules, organize and maintain inventory and also resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!