Sorter, garments – garment manufacturing
Goodwill The Amity Group based in Oakville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of garments Sorter. Goodwill’s employment services are funded by Employment Ontario. Our thrifts stores provide hands-on training opportunities for job seekers, in customer service, cash, cleaning, and health and safety. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Goodwill The Amity Group
Position: Sorter, garments – garment manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.50 to $17.50 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 407A Speers Road suite Suite 511Oakville, ON L6K 3T5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours
Work Setting: Warehouse
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be physically demanding and required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be willing to work in a sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be punctual, organised, and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment and also sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to check and weigh materials and products and also perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The employer stated that this is a green job because the position which involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes and also supporting green economy sectors
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan ,Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage, Vision care benefits
- The employees get long term benefits such as Pension plan
- The employees get other benefits of free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!