Mainland Communications Inc. is a company based in Maple Ridge, BC. The company is inviting Store managers in British Columbia with an attractive salary package. The candidate should have a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible on a full-time basis and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Mainland Communications Inc.
Position: Store Manager
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.00 to $34.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: 11900 Haney Place, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 8R9
Shift: Day, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
Education: The candidate requires a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience in the concerned field to apply for the job.
Experience: Around 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate will have to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will have to work under pressure.
- The candidate will have to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should have attention to detail.
- The candidate will perform tasks that need sitting.
- The candidate will have to meet tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be a team player and organized.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills and client focus.
- The candidate should have excellent written and oral communication.
- The candidate should have judgement and time management.
- The candidate should be collaborative, energetic, analytical.
- The candidates should have creativity, efficiency, adaptability.
- The candidate should be a goal-oriented hardworking, quick learner.
- The candidate should have integrity, a positive attitude.
- The candidate will be required to implement price and credits policies.
- The candidate will be required to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- The candidate will be required to determine merchandise and services to be sold.
- The candidate will be required to determine staffing requirements.
- The candidate will be required to manage staff and assign duties.
- The candidate will be required to study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and the effect of competitors’ operations on sales.
- The candidate will be required to plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses.
- The candidate will be required to resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate will be required to recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- The candidate will be required to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The candidate will be required to locate, select and procure merchandise for resale.
How To Apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
11900 Haney Place suite Level 1-165
Maple Ridge, BC
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!