Spring Creek Garden Ltd. based in Outlook, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Vegetable packer – farm. Spring Creek Garden Ltd. is well-known for vegetable farming. We are known for our advanced farming techniques. We are known to produce and supply organic vegetables. We provide both in-house and delivery services. In all, we are an expert group working with advanced farming techniques for years. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Vegetable packer – farm is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Spring Creek Garden Ltd.
Position: Vegetable packer – farm
No of Vacancies: 19
Salary: 13.50 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Outlook, SK
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
Type of Crops: Bell peppers, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflowers, Cucumbers, Onions, Sweet corn, Tomatoes, Zucchinis
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as Hand harvesting vegetables, Vegetable culling, Weeding and Harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various financial benefits
- The employees get to learn various advanced farming techniques
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions, include answer when you will apply:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!