ZEE AUTO REPAIR & SALES based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. ZEE AUTO REPAIR & SALES provides multiple services like oil change, wheel alignment, suspension, brake and rotor service, collision repair, paint and bodywork, tire change, wheel balance and tire rotation, taxi safety and mechanical issue diagnosis to satisfy all automotive needs. Our professionally trained staff ensure a memorable and satisfying experience that will leave a lasting impression. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: ZEE AUTO REPAIR & SALES
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.10 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should be able to work in a noisy area
- The candidate should be organized and flexible
- The candidates should be able to interpret welding process specifications, operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment, read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- The candidates should be able to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications, operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment, operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- The candidates should be able to determine weldability of materials, operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products, operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal
- The candidates should be able to start up, shut down, adjust and monitor robotic welding production line
- The candidates should be able to maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!