Worker, lawn mowing
Timber Wolf Maintenance based in Invermere, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Worker, lawn mowing. Timber Wolf Maintenance offers a variety of services to both residential and commercial clients, including landscaping, lawn care, snow removal, cleaning, painting, and renovation. We have a team of experienced professionals who are trained to handle a variety of property maintenance needs, from routine maintenance to major renovations. Our company prides itself on its commitment to customer satisfaction and works closely with clients to understand their needs and preferences. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Timber Wolf Maintenance
Position: Worker, lawn mowing
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: Invermere, BC
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Staff accommodation available, Landscape maintenance
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Equipment and machinery experience: Small engine equipment, Weed trimmer/edger
Security and safety: Driver’s validity licence check, Driving record check (abstract)
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to walk for extended periods
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to cut grass, rake and collect refuse, remove litter and garbage, operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1361 industrial road #4 suite 3
Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 P
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!