Chilli Peppers based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. Chilli Peppers can be termed as a forward-thinking take on Indo-Chinese cuisine that is unparalleled in Canada. We are known as a take-out joint brimming with character, the space creates an energetic, engaging atmosphere. We are known to provide services as quick with a smile as they are knowledgeable about their product, Chilli Peppers is a clean, modern social space ready to welcome you. We are known to be sure to surprise and delight. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Chilli Peppers
Position: Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.71 per hour for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 6847 Ellerslie Road SW, Edmonton, AB, T6X 2A1
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Office, Electronic mail
- The candidate should be able to arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidate should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work-life balance
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) to the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!