Altalink Immigration Services Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative officer. Altalink Immigration Services Inc. is known as a Canadian immigration expert. We are known to strategically plan your immigration case from the very beginning. Our company is known to work on each of the applications individually, by preparing application packages specifically tailored to your needs and monitoring the cases throughout the processing, offering the best chance for the quickest approval. Our company is known to stay up to date with the latest information on immigration laws, policies and procedures, as they often change to accommodate Canadian Immigration preferences. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Altalink Immigration Services Inc.
Position: Administrative officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $31.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to work under pressure.
- The candidate should review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures, establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met, carry out administrative activities of establishment.
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- The candidate should assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls, assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence, oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Unit 302 9036 46 Street NE
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!