La Fleur Du Pommier LTEE based in Cocagne, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Apple picker. La Fleur Du Pommier LTEE is known to do farming with advanced techniques, taking an innovative approach to building a sustainable future. We are developing our farming techniques day by day. We are known to produce and supply quality products, organic products without any preservatives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning.
Employer Name: La Fleur Du Pommier LTEE
Position: Apple picker
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $12.75 to $13.00 hourly for 32 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Job ID: 22062315
Location: Cocagne, NB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of English or French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Type of Crops: Orchard fruit, Apples
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights, Wet/damp, Dusty, Hot
Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists Specific Skills: Cleaning crops, Grading
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to do hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to do bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to handle a large workload
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be able to pick row and orchard crops
- The candidate should be able to clean crops
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!