Kentucky Fried Chicken based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Assistant manager, restaurant. Kentucky Fried Chicken is an American multi-million fast food restaurant chain, founded on 1930. We are the second-largest restaurant chain in the world after McDonald’s. We operate around 22,621 locations in more than 150 countries and territories with the help of our effient staffs and also hiring continuously. We was one of the first American fast-food chains to expand internationally and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, a restaurant company that also owns the Pizza Hut and Taco Bell chains. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Kentucky Fried Chicken
Position: Assistant manager, restaurant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.44 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 6551 No.3 Road, Richmond, BC, V6Y 2B6
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations, determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures and also monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- The candidate should be able to ensure health and safety regulations are followed and also negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- The candidate should be able to develop, implement and analyze budgets and also participate in marketing plans and implementation
- The candidate should be able to negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities, address customers’ complaints or concerns and also provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance and also recruit, train and supervise staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!