16626 Yukon Inc. based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Attendant, food service counter. 16626 Yukon Inc. is one of the best restaurants in town, serving up a variety of delectable dishes at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: 16626 Yukon Inc.
Position: Attendant, food service counter
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Equipment and machinery experience: Conventional oven, Deep fryer, Electronic cash register
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to work under pressure and stand for extended periods.
- The candidate should be focused on client and a good team player.
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and have efficient interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units, operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware, place dishes in storage area, sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand.
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food, portion and wrap foods, prepare, heat and finish simple food items, stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate should take customers’ orders, use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- The candidate should handle and store cleaning products, remove kitchen garbage and trash, sharpen kitchen knives, sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit.
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan.
- The employees get financial benefits such as Bonus.
- The employees get other Long term benefits.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
4221 4th Avenue
Y1A 1K2 Between 10:30 AM and 07:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!