Blueberry Farm labourer
Haverman Blueberry Farm Ltd. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Blueberry Farm labourer. Haverman Blueberry Farm Ltd. is a horticulture farm specialized in blueberry farming. We focused on quality at all levels of our vertically integrated firm. We scout the finest land for our orchards, plant only the most desirable varieties of blueberries, and tend to the land in a thoughtful, meticulous manner. As a family, we are very fortunate to have a like-minded and highly motivated team working alongside us. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Haverman Blueberry Farm Ltd.
Position: Farm labourer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 28959 HAVERMAN RD, Abbotsford, BC, V4X 2P4
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in fruit and vegetable combination farming, outdoors, odours and dusty area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of Crops: Blueberry
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have experience of farm truck, fertilizer applicator, fruit harvester, tillage equipment and tractor
- The candidate should be able to clipping
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to fruit trees training
- The candidate should be able to weeding
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
604-309-3992 Between 09:00 AM and 05:30 PM
28959 HAVERMAN RD
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!