Brittles ‘n More Ltd. based in Waterloo, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Candy packer. Brittles ‘n More Ltd. is a renowned confectioners of Ontario. We are one of Canada’s largest manufacturers of fudge and chocolate products. We sell to wholesale and retail customers anywhere in Canada. We have over 40 years of experience. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Brittles ‘n More Ltd.
Position: Candy packer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 to $17.40 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 180 Frobisher Drive, Waterloo, ON, N2V 2A2
Work Setting: Food and beverage plant
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Food Safety Certificate and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, manually dexter, stand for extended periods, pay attention to detail, work in fast-paced environment and also work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have Food safety or handling skills
- The candidate should be able to Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers and also Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to Feed and unload processing machines and also Clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get group insurance benefits and life insurance
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or fax or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Include this job reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!