Hospice Fredericton based in Fredericton, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier, customer service. Hospice Fredericton offers a range of services aimed at improving the quality of life for patients and their loved ones. We specialize in palliative care, focusing on pain and symptom management, while also addressing the emotional, spiritual, and social needs of those under their care. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hospice Fredericton
Position: Cashier, customer service
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.75 hourly 20 to 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time leading to full time
Location: Fredericton, NB
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning, 09:00 to 17:30
Work setting: Retail business
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Electronic cash register, Interac machine
Security and safety: Bondable
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to operate cash register, scan items
- The candidates should be able to process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments, tabulate total payment for goods or services required
- The candidates should be able to receive payment for goods or services, stock shelves and clean counter area
- The candidates should be able to wrap or place merchandise in bags, greet customers
- The candidates should be able to monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary, provide customer service
- The candidates will get free parking available, and wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
527 Dundonald Street
Between 09:30 AM and 04:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!