Westcoast Poultry Services Inc. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chicken Catcher. Westcoast Poultry Services Inc. is a well established poultry company based in Abbotsford. Our company is known to work to respond to the demand of growing poultry. We are known to work using advanced poultry farming techniques. We are known to serve the best poultry products while taking the best care of the poults. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Westcoast Poultry Services Inc.
Position: Chicken Catcher
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $19.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Odours, Dusty
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of Farm Operations: Chicken farming, Livestock combination farming
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The candidate should have landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists specific skills to cleaning crop
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
Working for years, Westcoast Poultry Services Inc. has become a part of the Poultry Industry. Today, the company is working at various locations and has hundreds of employees working for it today. The company is generating sales in Millions.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!