Forest Contractors Ltd. based in Woodbridge, Concord, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer. Forest Contractors Ltd. was founded on 1994. We have over 20 years of experience in superior quality asphalt services. Our mission is to connect people to strong foundations executed through trust while combining the best equipment in the industry. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Construction labourer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Forest Contractors Ltd.
Position: Construction labourer
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $26.50 per hour for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 240 Chrislea Rd., Woodbridge, ON, L4L 8V1 and Concord, ON, L4K 1S3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work Location Information: There is various locations
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in outdoors and dusty place
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to manually dexter
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have experience of bobcats, reciprocating saws, circular saws, concrete saws, drills and sledgehammer
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials
- The candidate should be able to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- The candidate should be able to mix, pour and spread materials
- The candidate should be able to assist heavy equipment operators
- The candidate should be able to pave and rake asphalt
- The candidate should be able to clean and pile salvaged materials
- The candidate should be able to remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- The candidate should be able to tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- The candidate should be able to direct traffic at or near construction sites
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get life insuranceother long term benefits and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
240 Chrislea Rd.
L4L 8V1 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!