Customer service agent
Blue Ocean Contact Centers Inc. based in Halifax, NS and Bathurst, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service agent. Blue Ocean Contact Centers Inc. provides affordable, nearshore, high-touch customized contact center solutions. We are a privately-owned company with more than 800 employees since 1994. The experience, expertise, and abilities of our team form the foundation our company is built on. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Blue Ocean Contact Centers Inc
Position: Customer service agent
No of Vacancies: 14
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 75 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Full time, Remote work
Location: Halifax, NS and Bathurst, NB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: Urban area and private sector
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, perform repetitive tasks and also maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be punctual, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to access and process information, explain the type and cost of services offered and also maintain records and statistics
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns, answer inquiries and provide information to customers and also receive and log complaints
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and life insurance
- The employees get free parking availability, parking availability and wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!