Stadelmann Farms Inc. based in Campbellford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy Farm Worker. Stadelmann Farms Inc. is known for using cutting-edge farming methods and coming up with new ways to build a sustainable future. Our farming methods are getting better every day. We are known for making and selling high-quality, organic goods with no added preservatives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work on are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Stadelmann Farms Inc.
Position: Dairy Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Campbellford, ON
Job ID: 22061412
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to do standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to do Bending, crouching, kneeling
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to milk cows
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, airflow
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
As a result of the hard effort that has been put in over the years, Stadelmann Farms Inc. has become a member of a farming organisation that operates on a global scale. Today, the business employs thousands of people in order to manufacture things in Surrey and (perhaps in other locations as well) in order to market such products all over the world.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
20519 Country Rd.,
18 RR 2 Green Valley,
ON K0L 1L0
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!