BS Quality Construction Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrician. BS Quality Construction Ltd. offers a comprehensive range of construction services, including new builds, renovations, extensions, and general maintenance for both residential and commercial properties. We are committed to delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Our team of experts works closely with our clients to understand their needs and goals, and we provide personalized solutions to ensure that each project meets unique requirements. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: BS Quality Construction Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $26.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Work setting: Commercial, Residential
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as Registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 3 to less than 5 years’
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, flexible, and judgmental
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to install underground wiring and cables, install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes, splice, join and connect wires
- The candidates should be able to test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits, troubleshoot and isolate faults, connect power to audio and visual equipment, install surface mount and/or overhead cables
- The candidates should be able to install power generation, stand-by power generation and power conditioning systems, ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures including swimming pools and hot tubs
- The candidates should be able to renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures, conduct preventive maintenance programs
- The candidates should be able to read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!