Blueridge Electrical Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrician. Blueridge Electrical Ltd provide electrical solution for any kind of building. We are the fastest growing electrical company in lower mainland since 2015. We are experienced of commercial , multifamily and single family dwelling in residential. We have experienced Certified Electrician and Technicians . Our Team understand values of workman ship and they all are committed to provide quality and satisfactory services to our valued customers. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Blueridge Electrical Ltd
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.65 to $28.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Construction, service, repair, various locations, maintenance, willing to relocate, commercial, institutional, residential, installation, remote location, troubleshooting or diagnostic and relocation costs not covered by employer
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, at heights, confined spaces, cold or refrigerated, dusty and hot place
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and driving record should checked (abstract)
Own tools/equipment: Tools, safety equipment or gear, steel-toed safety boots and hard hat
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Asset languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Panjabi Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Electrician Trade Certification
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work overtime, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail and also maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like conventional electrical devices, generators and turbines and motors and controls
- The candidate should have specialization on Emergency power system and Lighting system
- The candidate should be able to install underground wiring and cables, install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes, install surface mount and/or overhead cables and also install power generation, stand-by power generation and power conditioning systems
- The candidate should be able to professionalism in customer service
- The candidate should be able to keep maintenance reports and documentation, design and construct single-phase service for single or multimeter installations, splice, join and connect wires, design and construct low voltage (30 to 750V) multiphase service for single or multimeter installations, test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits, determine appropriate selection of materials and methods for hazardous locations, troubleshoot and isolate faults, connect power to audio and visual equipment, ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures including swimming pools and hot tubs, renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures, conduct preventive maintenance programs and also read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- The candidate should be able to instruct apprentices and also supervise other workers
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, Cover letter, and Proof of the requested certifications) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!