Emtec Infrastructure Service Canada Corporation based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Engineer, Software. Emtec Infrastructure Service Canada Corporation is known to work via digital technology and process transformation. We have four centers of excellence that bring deep expertise and experience to help clients. We work with helping our clients to empower digital enablement, optimization and transformation across their front, middle and back office. Our company relationships demonstrate our commitment to being a long-term partner to our clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day and Flexible Hours shifts.
Employer Name: Emtec Infrastructure Service Canada Corporation
Position: Engineer, Software
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $110,000 to $135,000 annually for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time-Virtual Job
Location: Ottawa, ON
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours
Work Setting: Consulting firm
Willing to travel, Travel expenses paid by employer
Workplace Information: Virtual job
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 5 years or more
Programming Languages: Java
Security and Safety: Bondable, Criminal record check
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to sit for a longer period
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits and Life insurance benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as Learning/training paid by employer, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Travel insurance; Wellness program
Emtec Infrastructure Service Canada Corporation is known to be dedicated to helping its clients drive transformation and growth by employing the latest technologies and processes to empower their employees, accelerate innovation and deliver amazing client experiences. Working for over 25 years, the company has been delivering true value. The company has multi-decade client relationships demonstrates its commitment to being a long-term partner to its clients.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with a resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!