Apex Aluminium Extrusions Ltd. based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Labourer-Manufacturing. Apex Aluminium Extrusions Ltd. has been working continually to improve our processes, quality and equipment to ensure that we are the aluminum extrusion supplier of choice, because we provide superior value to our customers. We are among the most technologically advanced companies anywhere in North America. Our company is known to work with testing of raw and finished materials and checks at all stages of production ensures remarkable results. Our company is known to gaurantee that our products will meet your requirements, be produced on-time and to the highest quality standards. Although our company is new, our senior management come from some of the oldest and best-known aluminum extrusion companies in North America, and all of our senior staff are experts in extrusion techniques and the aluminum market. Our company is known to be built with quality and extrusions of life. In all, our company believes in the extensive use of technology and in ongoing development, continuing to invest in the most efficient machinery for the extruding, handling, anodizing and storing of aluminum profiles. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Night, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Apex Aluminium Extrusions Ltd.
Position: Factory Labourer-Manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $18.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Langley, BC
Job ID: 22952403
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Aluminum plant
Work Site Environment: Noisy
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to them
Frame Fabrication and Installation: Aluminum framing members
Area of Specialization: Aluminum windows and doors
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking and standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to check and weigh materials and products
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
9767 201 ST
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!